"Merit is my baby friend." -Chapter
I have been totally surprised at how Chapter and Merit are already friends. I thought it wouldn't happen for years! I know my elation could be a little premature since I've heard that the relationship gets a little more volatile once the smaller one gets mobile, but it's cute. I'm amazed at how much he loves her and how he wants to take care of her (that's not to say their relationship is perfect, today I caught him trying to "crack her foot".) She loves him too. She is fascinated by everything he does and he can make her laugh really hard, and none of the rest of us can do that yet. I hope they will always love each other and look out for each other. Having two kids has been hard, but it's little things like this that make it worth it.
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment