Friday, February 7, 2014

16 Months

It's mornings like this one that make me both happy and sad; when my monkey wakes up and I swear he has grown since I tucked him into bed last night.  I'm so terrified that I'm not going to remember this.  I feel guilty for every moment I wasn't completely enjoying this and soaking him up. He's amazing.
 He's getting so big, at 16 months now he can do so many things he couldn't do just a couple months ago.  He knows where his nose and his belly are (the rest of his face is still a gamble at this point).  He answers your questions with "yeah" or "no" (he's been doing that for a month or more).  He's very independent and loves to play at the park and even climbs up and goes down the slide alone. We had some really awesome weather in January and we went to the park a lot.  We also helped daddy build a wall in our yard one weekend and Chap LOVES to be outside. He begs to go outside everyday and he points at the door or window and give the most convincing speech.  He climbs on everything.  He likes to ride in the wheelbarrow.  He loves getting tickled and being upside-down.  And he hands down gives the best hugs ever (sorry Logan).  My little man is getting so big and we love him so much!

0 More things to read: