Friday, August 23, 2013

Washer Scare

My washer is practically family.  When we moved to St. George 5 years ago we got an apartment with it's own hook-ups.  It was pretty much my dream up to that point:)  But we were short on cash so I started scouring the classifieds for the perfect set.  I finally found it.  It was listed in a yard sale ad that happened to have a phone number. My beautiful set of  mid-1990s Maytags were only $125 if my memory serves me correctly.

This is a magical washer.  Perhaps I love it more because it was so cheap, or perhaps because it is a super capacity, or maybe it's our sticker collection on the front, but this is probably my favorite piece of machinery, second only to my car.

Well it started to leak:( I was terrified as Logan nearly completely dismantled it.  But as usual Logan was able to fix it and all it needed were two new 98 cent hose clamps. Hooray for a few more years!

1 More things to read:

Anisa said...

way to go handy man!