Friday, August 23, 2013

6th Anniversary

On August 17 we celebrated 6 years.  It's been a roller coaster; kind of crazy, but I'd do it again.

We decided to celebrate by taking Chapter to his first movie, Planes, and then eating our traditional homemade shrimp alfredo.  YUM!


Chapter really didn't care a bit about the movie, but that's most likely because we don't let him watch TV, so basically he doesn't know how.  He was really good though and went to sleep about halfway through.

I got Logan a frame for his professional engineering license (WOO-HOO!) and Logan got me a package of Sharpies to try to ease the back to school withdrawals:) Logan also makes me an anniversary video every year, but probably not this year because we have almost no pictures with us in them.  Guess that's what happens when you're baby is so much cuter than you are:)

1 More things to read:

Moe said...

Yay 6 years :) I miss you friend!