St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday this year and on Sunday morning we thought we had better live it up since Chapter only gets one first St. Paddy's:) The only problem was he doesn't have any church appropriate green clothes. Only some obnoxious green sneaker socks that I don't think he has ever even worn which I suppose could be worn to church, if only they weren't so ugly:) Then I remembered that I had this pin that I got last St. Patrick's day and he wore it. Most of the other kids were decked out in green church clothes but the pin saved Chap from getting pinched! Phew!
We didn't get Chapter anything for St. Patrick's Day (Oh the shame!) but his Grandma's gave him cards and money and treats, you know the usual Grandma stuff. It was a fun day!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
1 More things to read:
Asher was so bummed he didn't get to pinch Chap ;)
Post a Comment