I turned 24 almost two weeks ago. This one went a little less eventfully than last year when I found my first (and only) grey hair on my birthday.
All I asked for this year was a really good steak. And Logan delivered:) He also got me an awesome pink pouch to hold ammunition when we go skeet shooting. Fun stuff!
I also got lots of other fun stuff, like an immersion blender (been wanting one of those) and a hilarious joke played on my with Christmas stuff (Thanks Shellie). I also got money from the parents and I finally decided on a new kitchen faucet since the old one leaked terribly. So basically I got all I could ask for and more. Here are a few pictures to commemorate the day. 
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
I'm so glad you got a new faucet.
What did Shellie do???
I thought you were in on it Anisa.
Happy Belated Birthday! 24??? Man you are a youngster :)
Looks like a way fun birthday... Your hair looks so pretty in that photo..
Post a Comment