Monday, November 7, 2011

New Skirt

I had this idea a long time ago, I don't even remember where I saw it, but I made a skirt out of an XL T-shirt from Walgreen's for $1. I just chopped it off at the armpits and made a casing for some elastic and sewed it up. It's really comfy, I just wish I had finished it before it got too cold to wear skirts to work.

I cropped my head out if it cuz all my makeup was gone and I had a funny look on my face and I didn't want to set the self timer again and feel stupid smiling at the camera for 10 seconds just to get another weird look on my face from wondering when it was going to take my picture:)

3 More things to read:

Moe said...

Way cute!! And for a dollar. Awesome.

Lucashell said...

I am way impressed:) so cute....

Anisa said...

I don't know how I missed this post... totally cute... I might need to try that:)