Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Musings at Malibu Cleaners

I am working today, and just like every Saturday I see "Just Married" couples washing their cars at the carwash next to the cleaners. It always makes me smile because, believe it or not, this is where we washed our car the morning after we were married. I can't believe it was four years ago and that I had no idea this dry cleaner even existed. It just makes me smile and wonder what the future holds for those couples.





3 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

It's funny that happens alot I think where me and Lucas say remember when this use to be our preferred has station or something like that... It's kinda cool...

Anisa said...

I'm trying to think of what we did to your car??? I hope it was bad to pay Logan back for what he did to us... oh the memories!!!

Moe said...

Love this post. Makes me feel good thinking about it!