Just yesterday after Sydney's vigorous garage sale-ing with my sister Anisa we had it planned to drive out to Mt. Trumbull to see this plaque we heard about where the old Blake Family saw mill was and since we were going that far out we decided to see other sites while we were at it.
Some of the places we visited were Parashaunt where Dad ranched in the early 90s (a long ways out of the way from Trumbull, but I wanted to see places I remembered, not a nice as I remembered it, but nothing ever is). It was very dusty.Then we went to the Saw mill site not much there but the plaque was nice.
Afterward I had decided the day before to hike to the top of Vulcan's Throne. Which is a volcano on the rim of the Grand Canyon at Toroweap. Sydney has been wanting to hike to the top of a volcano, she was thinking the one by diamond valley, but there aren't to many volcanoes that have a cooler name and a cooler location than this one, so go big or go home right? The view hiking up the side was awesome and it was a pretty day.
Then we went to the typical look off to check things out before it became dark and ate peaches and cream.
Then we drove the 100+ miles home 60 of which is dirt were we slayed many small animals with the car (they're just dumb, Don't sleep in the road!).
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
4 More things to read:
Glad to see Sydney survived:)
Sydney, you're such a trooper! Don't you love going on crazy roadtrips?!
K the photo of Sydney pouring milk awesome.
Omygosh those peaches and cream look so good they are making my mouth water - seriously. Looks like quite the adventure. I have never been out there before - i would like to go sometime. Until then I'll live through your adventure!
Post a Comment