About a month ago while I was subbing, a woman came to the school for an assembly to tell us about something interesting that would be taking place the second weekend in April. Since it rained nearly all day yesterday, we went with Anisa's family to check it out after church today. I'm always glad to soak up a little culture when it comes my way:)These artists are so amazing. They paint massive pictures on the asphalt using pastels. I can't believe painting so hard for so many hours and then having it all washed away.
Some paintings were very colorful and bright:)
This one was my favorite. I love Van Gogh:)
Poor Logan thought he was being tortured the whole time, but I had fun!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
It was very cool!
Wow! Those are really impressive. I'm like you though, I can't imagine spending all that time just for it to be gone in a few days! I guess that's the good thing about pictures;)
I think sidewalk art is so cool! I wish that I had known about this, it would have been awesome to go and see these!
The Van Gogh is my favorite too.
Post a Comment