Logan is on a roll this weekend! First, he passed his test to inspect Reinforced Concrete for work, and now he won us a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner! Way to go Logan!
Yeah - I want to know how he won a free turkey! (And we are slowly getting glimpses of your decorated house...Basically I wanna see pictures of your newly painted house...I guess I can stop over?)
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
4 More things to read:
This is from Ben: who got the high score?? ;)
Sweet a free Turkey... That is the best prize..
How'd he do that? At work?
Yeah - I want to know how he won a free turkey! (And we are slowly getting glimpses of your decorated house...Basically I wanna see pictures of your newly painted house...I guess I can stop over?)
Post a Comment