Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall Leaves

Sort of... Our leaves didn't turn colors, but they sure did fall down:) Early on Thanksgiving morning the boys came over to help us rake and to play in the leaves. It was really fun! One thing I love most about Logan is that everything I do with him is fun, even things like raking leaves. Here are some pictures I stole from Anisa. I didn't take any pictures of my own, as usual:)
Terek kept saying, "Wo-wo's turn!" (That's what he calls Logan).

It was so chilly that me and the T snuggled most of the time!

And since I never posted about this, and since I've been stealing pictures from Anisa's blog, I thought I'd post some pictures of us carving pumpkins with them as well. It's been awesome to be able to "borrow" the children and pretend they're ours!

Terek is my little buddy, once I even got him to admit that he wants to come and be my baby!!!



2 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

So do you not own a camera? Yes, when are you going to have kids - kidding! I bet you hate getting asked that! I'm sure they (the kiddos) enjoy having you and Logan so close.

Anisa said...

They love you guys!!!