Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yellowstone and the Stairs

Here is a collage of some of the pictures we took whilst on out trip to Yellowstone. We had a good time up there other than having to deal with tourists taking pictures of wildlife and causing major traffic delays. The park is beautiful and we never got attacked by bears, much to Sydney's relief. We had fun driving all of these back roads to get around, like through the High Uintas and back around passed the snake river near alpine and around bear lake over Logan Canyon which never ended it seemed. We had a little scare with my check engine light coming on but the guys at Tunex told me it was "intermittent" so I had them change my fuel filter and it's been running fine ever since.

On a side note, I drug Sydney down a trail to get a cool view of the water fall in Yellowstone. She had an aversion for these stairs, she said they kicked her butt. In her defense there were 328 of them.

On the other hand these stairs at Lucas and Shellie's Almost killed me as I ran up them in the middle of the night to pee. They caused me to pass out and fall into the bath tub.

2 More things to read:

Anisa said...

We went to the Minnetonka caves near Bear Lake. We went up/down a grand total of 888 stairs.... I think we may have you beat.... however, no one passed out!

Lucashell said...

It was pretty scary when you passed out... I can't wait to go to yellowstone.