Saturday, February 20, 2010

Syd's New Ring

Sydney received the valentine gift of her life this past valentines day.
Here's a picture what do you think?


Sydney has been hounding me for the past year and a half or so, by holding up her hand and saying,

"look at my ring it isn't symmetrical, wouldn't it look nice with another band?"

She has also been saying that she would love some solitaire diamond earrings. This year for valentines day I thought i could use some of the tax refund to buy her one of the two things that she really wanted. I also needed to make up for the pee funnel birthday present, or so I was told. So I went to the mall on one of my many no work days that I've been having (at least until this week I have 64.5 hrs this week), and compared prices of the two things. They were very similar price, but it was becoming hard to find the same style of band, so I thought that I would buy the one that would stop being made, you can always by diamond earrings. Well the ring had to be shipped in from Indiana or somewhere and the arrival date was the 16th. Being afraid that the ring wouldn't make it on time I put the receipt in the valentine that I made Sydney, and she could tell there was a piece of paper in it and said,

"Why would I want a piece of paper for valentines day?"

Anyway, the ring came on time and I went and got when she was thrift shopping with her family. Valentines day morning I still gave her the receipt and she opened it and looked at and couldn't figure out what the receipt was supposed to be for. Then I threw the ring at her, and it made my Sunday nice because she was speechless for most of the day:).

8 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Umm, I'm not sure what to say... that's awesome and it does look great. But it doesn't seem too romantic.... throwing her ring at her.

We missed you guys this weekend but we're coming down in 2 weeks. They boys really want to stay with you again... only if you want.

Lucashell said...

I love how bold and eye catching it looks... I am not sure if I even should comment since I think Logan is a copycat...

Analeis Paul said...

I think it's beautiful, and very symmetrical now!

JordanandMandyPotter said...

I really like it :D A LOT!

Moe said...

It really is gorgeous!

DeLange said...

It's beautiful!

Lib-Dawg said...

Looks good. I'm very impressed with Logan - wow. And, what is the pee funnel? Did I miss that? By the way I like the new blog background.

Kim said...

gorgeous!!