Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas Cactus

Sydney got the best Christmas present from her dad ever last Christmas, a couple of starts of her Great Great Grandma's Christmas Cactus. I decided to put it on Grandpa Gene's magazine table, and with the sun and Sydney's love it likes to bloom. It blooms a lot this is at least the third time since we've had it. She's waiting for it to get a little stronger to switch it to a new pot, maybe next Christmas.

2 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

We have a wise guy in the family, huh! Re- your pop up.
I'm glad to see Sydney is seeing her Dad.

Anisa said...

Yea, make that pop-up go away!!!

I saw your status on facebook that you were posting something for your family... cool plant. How fun to have that from your great grandma!!!

We'll see you this weekend.... the boys want to stay with you.. only if you want:)