It has always been my mother's dream to visit Hawaii. Last week her dream became a reality. While Logan is away freezing his tush of in the GC, Mom and I took our very first plane ride and had the adventure of our lives.
This is also a special shout out to my good friends Moe and Steve. Without them rescuing us from being stranded in Mesquite, we would never have made our flight. And my awesome bro-in-law Ryan. Without his help, we would still be looking for our hotel...seriously. The man had to practically give me turn by turn directions :) My mother-in-law was also very cool for arranging to have my car not impounded for being left at a gas station and for having it towed to her house. We are so lucky that she has connections. That woman knows everyone, and they all love her!
Here are the highlights:
(Please note that photos of my broken down car are not included in the highlights:)
6 More things to read:
Details... I can't wait to hear about everything. we'll see you this weekend!
Looks like you had fun! I want to go to Hawaii, and how fun is it that you got to go with your Mom?!
Fun, Syd! I can't believe that was your first plane ride! Did you love it? I love flying and would LOVE to go to Hawaii!!! Looks awesome!
Short sleeves and Ice cream I would be in heaven!
I'm glad you made it!! I'm jealous!
Hawaii! FUN!!
Post a Comment