You don't know me, but I am Jessica Adams McCallister's best friend and i stumbled onto your blog. Is that his dry suit? My Boyfriend and I both do the same thing! Never thought of it as a poweranger outfit, but your are right!
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
4 More things to read:
oh! So he's been off being a power ranger. That makes much more sense than rafting down the grand canyon in November.
totally:)
Nerdy!
You don't know me, but I am Jessica Adams McCallister's best friend and i stumbled onto your blog. Is that his dry suit? My Boyfriend and I both do the same thing! Never thought of it as a poweranger outfit, but your are right!
Post a Comment