Wednesday, July 6, 2016

70th Birthday Party



My mom turned 70 on July 2nd, so we threw together a little party up at the City Creek campground above her hometown of Junction.  Logan cooked dutch oven and we had a great time until it was interrupted at the end by a pretty epic hail storm, very memorable!

I made everyone take a family picture, which they hated, but we have like zero, so even if Marshal and Justin are missing, this will have to do, haha.


This is the only picture I got of her present.  I even cut the lumber myself.  The left one is Chap's fingerprint flowers.  You can tell which ones I assisted on (I hope) and the right is a little bird made from Merit's foot.  That one really could have gone either way with my meager artistic talents, but luckily, the foot did all the hard work.  I may have to make one of those for our house, it turned out so cute!  

Happy Birthday Mom!  

0 More things to read: