Happy Halloween from the Blake Family!
I think our days of coordinating family costumes are coming to a close. This year I was dying for Merit to be a mermaid, but Chapter really wanted to be a dinosaur and I couldn't quite give up the matching yet. Chapter was a dinosaur, Merit was a dinosaur egg (I made it), and Logan and I were characters from Jurassic Park (Dr. Grant and Dr. Sattler). It turned out great. This was the best we could do with the tripod and self timer. Our little dino looks annoyed and our little egg isn't looking. Haha. Chap was really eager to get going and didn't have patience for pictures. Again, this is the best we could do of them together.
Just before we went trick or treating he had a change of heart and wanted to pose by his pumpkin. Turned out pretty well.
And our cute little eggie:) Her costume actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would, haha. Even if everyone thought she was a mushroom.
We didn't trick or treat for long, just up and around Crestview, but Chap filled his "pumpkin basket" about halfway and was happy about it. I'll never get used to these warm Halloweens in St. George, but it was nice not to bundle the kids up too much.
1 More things to read:
I NEVER look at blogs any more... just happened upon yours this morning! So many cute pix!!!
Post a Comment