Wednesday, September 3, 2014

7th Anniversary

Our anniversary was back on a Sunday this year which makes it slightly less fun, but Logan came home for lunch on Friday with a dozen of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen.  That kicked off a weekend of adventure. 


On Saturday we took the Young Women rafting the Sevier River.  It was treacherous, they didn't paddle, bad things happened, but I'm sure nobody involved will ever forget it.  Sadly, I took those pictures with our point and shoot and somebody chewed the camera cord up and our card reader is being finicky and I can't get the pictures off the camera.  That night my mom watched Chapter and we were able to go out to dinner alone in Richfield.  

Sunday morning I woke up early and made pancakes.  Which if you ever asked my old roommates is a pretty big deal (I used to be terrible at it).  Nothing too exciting on this day, we didn't even make our signature alfredo dinner on our anniversary this year (we did it a couple days later).  
Happy Anniversary Logan, it's been a fun seven years!

0 More things to read: