For family vacation this year we journeyed 10 hours away to Lake Tahoe. We left St. George at 4:30 am on July 19. While we were on our way we realized that we would only be about 20-30 miles from Yosemite so when we got to the turn off around 1:00 in the afternoon we took it. We didn't make it the additional 50ish miles into Yosemite Village (where the really iconic stuff is) but we did go to Yosemite! Very exciting. Since it was last minute and unplanned we didn't have Chap's national park passport with us but we stamped a postcard and mailed it home to him. The little visited corner we went to was incredibly beautiful so I can't imagine the rest. And since the drive there really wasn't too bad (Chap was AMAZING) I anticipate going there sometime in the next few years.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment