Monday, July 15, 2013

Grandma Deb

Sadly, on July 9 we lost Logan's mom to a long hard 5 year battle with cancer.  It was a pretty rough week for all of us, but especially for her children and husband.  


Her funeral was beautiful and although I feel a little weird posting pictures (and taking them) I know that she would be sorely disappointed if it wasn't documented (that woman was a scrapbooker before scrapbooking was cool).  So this is for you Debbie.

Logan made an incredible video to show outside the viewing.  Amazing.  He did such a good job.


 Chapter was so tired and grumpy.  He finally fell asleep for my sister at the end of the funeral but woke up at the cemetery.  Rough day. But check out the matching ties on those beautiful boys:)

2 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

Yes. Aunt Debbie would want her funeral scrap-booked. I'm glad Chap got to have some time with her.

Anisa said...

I never even noticed the matching ties... love them:)