Anisa invited me to meet her and a couple friends at St. George Town Square. There's a really fun "river" that runs through it for people to play in. This was Chap's first time and he thought it was great!
My favorite thing was when a little girl who was probably 2 years old came running up and looked at Chapter and asked him if he could play. He didn't answer her (obviously) and so she ran away. It was hilarious! He fell asleep on the car ride home and is still out:) It must have been exhausting!
2 More things to read:
HOLY COW! I just got caught up! Chap is growing up so fast and looking so darn cute!!! I love the finished bedroom - turned out great. I didn't even recognize the fireplace - WOW! Yes, I will show you how to take self portraits. I wish I could've met you out in Zion. Glad to be caught up on your blog. ;)
Love all your pictures of Chapter! So so cute... Makes me feel like a real slacker for not taking pictures of my kids more. Keep it up! Love your blog!
Post a Comment