My boy is 4 months old! When we took him to the doctor he did a great job with his shots and only cried for a minute. He has been rolling over intermittently and laughed for the first time on Feb. 8 (other than in his sleep which he has been doing his whole life pretty much). We tried feeding him rice cereal and he ate it the first time like a champ, but he hates it now and he cries the whole time. His eyes are still blue and he's pretty amazing. I'm so worried that I won't be able to remember every little detail of his whole life and that terrifies me. I want to remember every moment just the way it is and remember how happy we are and how sweet and adorable my boy is.
2 More things to read:
OH MY GOSH I WANT TO EAT HIM UP! Cutest picture ever...besides the cute valentines one you sent me. Thanks again - you made this old ladies day!
Okay, so I'm doing a little catching up on my blog, which means I am catching up on other people's blogs and I love yours! It makes me so happy to see such adorable pictures and I love being able to see new parents experience the type of joy that comes from being a mom! It is just so fun to watch and remember what a blessing it is (which is sometimes a little harder to do when they get a little older :)
Post a Comment