First of All I want to congratulate Libby on writing a post that is really interesting and pretty concise.
However, I do have some questions?
The first 5, I get, they would typically be on women’s list of freebies, but Kevin James Libby, Really? He doesn’t even have blue eyes.
Now since most of us don’t know the real person behind the celebrity I was wondering which character they played inspired you admiration.
Was it the Jason Bateman from Juno or from The Switch?
Was it the underage/illegal Zac Efron from the mentioned High School Musical or was it the other underage/illegal Zac Efron from 17 Again?
Was it the Heroic romantic Jake Gyllenhaal from Source Code or was it the ruggedly homosexual Jake Gyllenhaal from Brokeback Mountain?
Was it the Leo DiCaprio from Titanic that everybody loved or the recent old grumpy one from J. Edgar?
Ryan Gosling, you explained him very well thank you.
Lastly was it the Kevin James from King of Queens or was it Paul Blart?
Ps. My mother and sister are very sick with stomach flu so tattling on me right now would be very inconsiderate to the unwell:)
Ps. My mother and sister are very sick with stomach flu so tattling on me right now would be very inconsiderate to the unwell:)
Posted by Logan
6 More things to read:
good questions? I am really focused on Kevin James really.. Gross to me but I guess he holds beauty for Libby... Jason Bateman hot because of his personality... So I may get him..
Some of those movies you mentioned, I doubt Libby has heard or seen most of them. I know she loved Leo in Titanic and also Romeo + Juliet. I don't know about the rest. Kevin James is really funny, so I could see that one, and since Libby thinks she's funny she'd probably like a man who is as funny, if not funnier than herself. ;)
Has anybody seen the episode from king of queens where Kevin James shows his wife how to strip?!?!?! WOW......the man has talent I tell ya!!! He knows how to use a stripper pole!
I'm never to sick to blog:)
Maybe being funny is more important than being overweight.
And Zac Efron is super cute... even if he is way young!
Logan, Logan, Logan. My Love Kevin James does not have blue eyes - that makes it even better. It shows that I am breaking the blue eyed mold. However, I have seen that they are kind of hazel-ish.
And, as for Jake G. I actually have never seen any of his movies. I do have "October Sky" in my Netflix queue though. I will agree with Jessie, it was Romeo & Juliet where Leo won me over.
Zac, well he's totally legal now. Yes it was 17 Again - YUM! I'm totally looking forward to his newest movie coming out this spring - it's a Nicholas Sparks love story. :-)
Jason Bateman, not sure...there is just something about him.
Summer, you have got to tell me this episode! I have to say his flexibility in "Mall Cop" was superb! (Which I own that movie!)
I hope that answers all your burning questions.
Umm me thinking Kevin James gross has nothing to do with his weight.. I also think Johnny depp gross I have alot on my gross list....
Post a Comment