Here are a few pictures from our Memorial Day adventure in Escalante, Ut. It started at 2:30 am when Logan had to go to work. I went too and we left for Escalante straight from the job site. The reason we went is because it was the dedication of the new Hole in the Rock visitor's center. They graded (?) the road for the occasion making it possible to survive a trip down to the Hole in the Rock without wanting to die (too much). We did a little hiking down the road, we would have done more except the wind was blowing SO bad that we got sandblasted the whole time.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
1 More things to read:
Looks like an amazing trip! Now I want to go, but i'm unsure about the road conditions! P.S. that wart picture is - I have no words! ;)
Post a Comment