Sunday, March 6, 2011

We Made it!

Since Sydney, Brenner, and Myself made it to the top of the Red Mountain this last Saturday I thought I should put some pictures to show ya'll. This was Sydney and Brenner's first time and probably Sydney's last time to the top of the Red Mountain. Sydney's legs hurt and my back hurts from hefting Brenner down cliff faces but other than that and a little sun burn we did great it was a nice day and good time to check an Item of Sydney's "Bucket List." Anisa, Ryan and the other two Boys made it to the "Sugar Jar/Bowl" Rock.





3 More things to read:

Moe said...

Good job you guys! That is quite the accomplishment.

Anisa said...

That was crazy!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I can't believe that you went without me! I love hiking the red mountain and the view from the top is amazing!