Christmas morning!


I think someone's pile is bigger than someone else's...

Logan's favorite present...a hitch for his car. Now if only we had something to pull with said hitch...

A camp stove for Logan.

A very nice salon blowdryer that dries my hair in just around 4 minutes. I'm in heaven.

I got some adorable Carhartt thermals too. You can see them in the lower right of the photo. Their Carhartt Pink:)
And our big present was A 10' x 10' KELTY TENT!!!! WAHOO!!!

Did you notice a theme? That's because my mom got us a one year pass to all state and national parks. We're gonna be camping hard core in the next year!
4 More things to read:
Looks like you had a great christmas, and I'm jealous of your state and national park pass - have fun with it!
have fun camping... maybe we could tag along sometime.
Your tree is gorgeous! Looks like you had a good Christmas morning. :)
I have tried to comment 2 times but it wouldn't let me hopefully this works...
I love that she gave you a pass to all the national parks.. That is probably the coolest gift I have ever heard of...
Post a Comment